Please continue to pray with us.
This month we ask for prayers for our ministry. Pray for Ananias House as follows:
- Firstly, thank God for how He leads and grows us, the way His favor rests on Ananias House and all the doors He opens for us to spread the Kingdom.
- Pray that we will use what is given to us in a Godly manner and be good stewards of the resources we receive
- Pray for us to partner with the right people, ministries and churches in order to come alongside the persecuted church and be able to assist them in their ministries
- Pray for the Women’s conference that will take place early in June and for God to prepare the hearts and minds of the women being ministered to but also the women ministering.
- Pray for Brother John for energy, zeal and perseverance to continue doing the work God has called him for
- Pray for discernment and submission so we can make wise decisions
- Pray for fertile ground and for us to sow God’s seeds where we go
- Pray for each and everyone’s protection and that God will cover them and be their shield
- Pray for God’s will to be done in the MENA district
- Pray that no weapon formed against us shall prosper
We want to continue lifting the Middle East and North Africa region up and we ask God to make us His hands and His feet in an area that desperately need a Savior. We pray for each Christian and disciple for safety. We pray against the spirit of fear – that they will know who they are in Christ Jesus and that God’s power, love and a sound mind will be theirs by His grace.
We pray that they will put on the full armor of God and be able to stand when the enemy strikes. We pray that they might have the mind of Christ and that their spiritual eyes will be opened to see His truth. We pray for hearts to become teachable, for knees to bow and for people to confess the one and only true God.
Let’s pray that God will continue giving them dreams and visions – that God will grow them in their faith so they may be rooted in Christ alone, disciples and leaders who not only live from the milk of the Word but who grow to full spiritual maturity.
According to Your good and gracious will, remove the causes and occasions of this war, and restore peace among the nations; through Jesus Christ, our Lord.