“How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!” 1 John 3:1
What a wonderful privilege to be called children of the Most High!! To know are worth and our identity. To know that we are loved! Please continue to pray with us:
- As the mountain of pressure increase and attacks take place, what encourage us are the word ‘Maranatha’ – The Lord is coming. The believers hope and yearn that we will continue to stand with them in prayers. One of our churches’ situation is still that of hardship and attack as many of you been following us through this state. At this point there is no solution, but God revealing His glory to rescue His church. Pray for heavenly comfort for the Pastor of that church and his leaders. Psalm 126: 4-6 “Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. 6 those who go out weeping, carrying seed of sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.”
- Pray for our Leadership training with 100’s of men and women in 2019. We have never expected to see the impact of those trainings taking hold of the region in such a powerful way. We are being approached by network of churches from 4 countries in North Africa and one in the Gulf. Pray that the Lord will allow us to continue hearing His voice & to obey to this need in the next 8-12 months.
- We are encouraging our partners and local churches in MENA to consider what they are wanting to see God do in the next 3-5 years. Please pray the Lord will guide them as they are praying through Scripture. May the Lord give them clear plans for their vision as they serve Him in difficult circumstances.
- Please pray for young male leadership in the MENA region. The majority of those who are coming to faith are women. Research suggests that the number of males aged between 17-39 are declining in the MENA region. In some countries this is more evident than others, but in certain war zone areas there is a declination of 27-29% of that age group. This age group is the heart and energy of the society. The impact is reflecting on the local churches where most of the men who are coming to faith are males between 40-69. Our request is that you would pray that the church in MENA would see God working among young men so they can step up and become the leaders they were called to be.
- Please pray for the children in the MENA region. We are working with churches to help them invest more in the children and youth. We believe that from these young people, the leadership of the next generation church will come. It’s incredible to see kids age 13-15 being shaped for His Glory.
- Would you please pray for the Pastors and Leaders who are facing hardship serving the body of Christ? Please also pray for our staff that the Lord will give us strength and wisdom as we serve you and those pastors on the ground.
- We ask that you please join us in praying for the Women’s Conference in early April. Here is a prayer guide for the remaining time. MENA 40 Day Prayer Guide (3)