Thank you for your faithful prayers! Now, more than ever we need authentic men and women of God standing in the gap, fervently praying for the body of Christ.
Please join us in praying and fasting for the church under attack.
Points to pray for:
- Please pray for Brother John as he travels to the MENA region. Pray that God leads him and for him for wisdom as he represents Christ.
- Please pray for the persecuted churches as they face these attacks. Pray for their hearts, that God will comfort them as they face these oppositions.
- Pray for wisdom as the church face this mountain and that the Lord would open a way as He opened the Red Sea.
- Remember that the God of yesterday is the same God we serve today.
- Pray for Ananias House, as the needs are overwhelming. The reality is that the world cannot meet the devastating need, but pray that God will continue to give us wisdom, to invest in areas where it can glorify the Kingdom of God and multiply His work, through the local body of Christ.
- Pray that you and I can learn from Ashaki’s testimony that nothing in this world can replace the joy and pleasure of knowing God. Like Ashaki states ‘Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort. Who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God’. May we be comforted by these words, as we comfort others.
Humbly, we come to the throne in prayer for the families that we reach out to, in your Name. We pray for our brothers and sisters that are under spiritual attack. We pray Your Kingdom come and Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Lord, we pray that you would strengthen them, and help them stand in these difficult times. We pray Your hand of protection over them. We thank You that Your Word says no weapon formed against us shall prosper. We stand on that truth.
May you convict the hearts of those oppressing, may the truth be revealed, and the schemes and plans of the Enemy be exposed. May Your light shine in these darkest times.
For the church network that is under attack, we pray for courage to stand boldly, we pray for faith and hope and perseverance, and above we pray for wisdom in each situation. May You go before them and prepare their path. May You guide them and keep them.
You are the Lord of miracles and we call on You!
Lord, we continue to lift all the women and children before You. We pray for the women and children that have been so deeply affected by conflict, displacements, terrible economic situations and persecution. The fear and stress, depression and anger that pull them down…God we pray that in these feelings of desperation, they would be drawn to your redeeming grace. May they come to know the gift of your salvation as Paul did: May the God of hope fill [these women and children] with all joy and peace as [they] trust in him, so that [they] may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit Romans 15:13 NASB. May they come to rest in your steadfast love, dear Lord.
For the women who have accepted you, we know that many of them are the spiritual leaders in their home. God, we pray they would continue to grow in you, through prayer and time in the Word. We pray that like Timothy’s mother and grandmother, you would give these women the strength and wisdom to raise their children according to your will. I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother…and in your mother…And I know that same faith continues strong in you. 2 Timothy 1:5 NIV
Please send your Holy Spirit to stir the faith of these mothers, that they will Love the Lord [their] God with all [their] heart and with all [their] soul. Love him with all [their] strength. [That your] commandments [would] be in [their] hearts. [That they would ] make sure [their] children learn them. Deuteronomy 6: 5-7a NIRV
For the children, we pray that they would find in you, dear Heavenly Father, the earthly father that many of them lack. We ask that they find the peace and comfort all children need in your loving arms, Abba Father. Please make yourself known to them. You promise that if they put their trust in you when they enter your heavenly kingdom, Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst…And [you] will wipe away every tear from their eyes Revelation 7:16a,17b NIV. Father God, we pray that their hearts would be open to the gift of eternal life, that they may find restoration in your embrace.
In Your mighty Name we pray,