“When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness.” – Proverbs 31:26
“Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.” – Proverbs 31:30
Let’s focus our prayers on oppressed and persecuted women this month:
- Pray for the Women’s Ministry Conference in April. Please pray specifically for the American team as they prepare to travel abroad. We pray for traveling mercies, for God’s grace and for favor on them. Also, pray for wisdom, courage, and for God to touch their mouths and put His Words in their hearts. Jeremiah 1:9 says, “Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, ‘I have put my words in your mouth.’”
- We pray for the women of the MENA region who will attend this training session. May God grant them ears to hear, open hearts, and a teachable spirit. We pray that He who began a good work in them will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
- As we read the article of what it is like to be a woman in Turkey, and the larger Middle East/North Africa region, we pray that God would affirm these women’s identities in Him. That they would see themselves as God sees them. We pray for grace, healing, and a firm faith to withstand all the lies of the Enemy.
- Pray for women like the one who shared her beautiful testimony with us. Pray that they may meet the One true God and know their worth and value in Him.
- We are encouraging you to continue to faithfully intercede for women all over the world. God is raising up a nation of faithful, strong believers. Pray that they may grow in their faith, have an intimate relationship with God, be led by the Holy Spirit, and be women of influence. Pray for boldness, courage, and for them to shine their lights and draw others to Him.
- Please pray for the Ananias House Women’s Ministry team that as God leads, they will follow, making disciples and bringing women to a greater knowledge and understanding of who God is.
Pray without ceasing!