Ways to Partner with Us
Ananias House is a ministry that is dependent on Godly people who love Jesus and give of their time, energy and resources to furthering the Kingdom of God in difficult areas.
If you feel led to become a stakeholder, please consider partnering in one or more of these areas:
Ananias House ministry falls heavily on volunteer services. A volunteer is a person of talent that is willing to commit and dedicate a few hours a week/month to help accomplish different tasks of the work of Ananias House. We are in need of:
- Writers: Proposals, grants, content and other (as needed)
- Data analysis
- Trip organizer
The number one desire for Ananias House ministry is to be covered in prayers and follow the will of God. Consider becoming one of the following:
- A prayer advocate: Pray everyday for 5 minutes for the persecuted church and the body of Christ in the Middle East and North Africa.
- A prayer coordinator: create a prayer group and invite others to join you to for Ananias House ministry twice a month.
A contributor is a ministry partner who helps Ananias House fulfill its financial goals in order that its mission will be accomplished.
- Commits financially to invest in the ministry of Ananias House either by on going donations or a one time gift.
- Sees opportunities of connecting other contributors to the ministry of Ananias House.
A bridge builder is an advocate for the ministry of Ananias House. You will be the voice of the ministry in your community, church, work, among family and friends and in any sphere of influence the Lord places you in.
Church to Church
If your church is interested in building partnerships with churches in the MENA region, please contact us to learn more about opportunities to meet with pastors and leaders as well as learn and serve along side them.
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Join us and stay connected and informed about discipleship & church planting in the Middle East. Get updates, prayer requests and more in your inbox.