Thank you to each one who joined in our call for prayer and fasting. We truly appreciate your faithful prayers! We commend you for coming together as the body of Christ and standing in the gap on behalf of our persecuted brothers and sisters.
We received word from them that they are still experiencing hardship, but they asked that we please thank you and request that you keep on praying and trusting God for a breakthrough.
The church in this region are experiencing conflict by evil schemes of the enemy. The church, is being opposed by a group of evil people, working with one evangelical but secular Pastor. This Pastor and his followers are trying to close the churches in this specific country and destroy it.
The Christian churches are standing together in unity and praying against these attacks. The schemes of the enemy include false political accusations and causing chaos in communities. Please pray with us that God would put a stop to these schemes, as He stopped the evil schemes of Haman in Biblical times.
We serve a God who is the same, yesterday and today and with whom nothing is impossible.
1 Thes 5:17 teaches us to pray continually, to pray without ceasing.
Points to pray for:
- Pray for Pastor Ibrahim and his network of churches as they face attack on the core of what they stand for. Pray for truth to prevail and for God to turn the enemy’s counsel into foolishness. 2 Samuel 15:31 Now David had been told, “Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom.” So David prayed, “LORD, turn Ahithophel’s counsel into foolishness.“
- Pray for the persecuted people’s hearts, that God will comfort them as they face these oppositions and that they will not lose hope and faith. Pray for wisdom as the church moves forward and for God to lead the way.
- Please pray for Brother John as he travels in the United States and also to the MENA region. Pray for him for wisdom as he represents Christ. Pray for him for safety and that God would keep him healthy and energized, so that what he does will glorify our King.
- Pray for Ananias House, as a ministry, that God’s will be done through us. Pray that we would be good stewards with what God provides and for wisdom in partnering with churches, foundations, and individuals. Please pray for God to guide and lead us, and for the ministry to point to Him in all we are and all we do.
- Pray that as #162 shared his amazing testimony, we may remember that we serve the God of miracles. With Him NOTHING is impossible!! The power of the movement of God in the MENA region is incredible. Pray that people would testify and tell of the work God is doing in their lives. We overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony – Rev 12:1.
- Pray that you and I can learn from Nadir’s testimony that God calls us in different ways. May we also remember that if God lays someone on our hearts, it is with a reason and that we should persist. Nadir’s pastor and his wife were able to witness the lifting of the veil and the powerful work of the Spirit in Nadir’s life–the Spirit who reveals truth, opens hearts and calls us through His Word.