May 2017 Prayer Points:
- Please pray for Coptic Christians in Egypt. A group of Coptic Christians on their way to a prayer meeting were ambushed aboard their bus and showered with gunfire. More than two dozen Christians have been killed and children are among the dead.
- Pray for salvation for the family members of those who are coming to know Christ from different backgrounds. May Joshua 24:15 be the song of every home.
- Pray for a group of young people who were recently baptized. That they would remain steadfast and strong in their faith. Pray that Romans 8:38-39 will be alive in their daily walk.
- Pray for the church in South Sudan. That the Lord would use their limited resources to expand His name and build a solid foundation among the young children and that Matthew 28:20 will be practiced in their lives.
- Pray for every Syrian child under the age of 10 since their life is defined by the war. Pray for their hearts to be transformed through the warm embrace of Christ and His Truth. Pray John 16:33 – although they have tribulation in this world they will see they have spiritual victory with God in their personal lives.
- Pray for daily protection, as well as energy and strength, for the weary pastors and leaders as they have to face a multitude of overwhelming needs. Pray Isaiah 40:31 – that the Spirit of the Lord would renew their strength and help them not be weary.